It may be a little unclear how to enter the URL in the Radio station box to record a particular album. Follow these steps:
- Open your Last.fm page in your browser and go to Settings - Website page. In "Music Playback" section specify "Play everything in the Last.fm software".
- Now open Last.fm album page in your browser (it looks like http://www.last.fm/music/<artist>/<album>, e.g. http://www.last.fm/music/Beatles/Revolver).
- Locate the "Play this album in the Last.fm software" link on the page under the "Tracks on this Album" heading.
- Copy the URL that this link points to. It will look like this: lastfm://play/tracks/NNN,NNN,NNN, where NNN are numbers.
- Now paste this URL in the Radio station box in TheLastRipper and click "Tune in" button. Wait for the album to download, as it's going to take time.